Sunday, March 6, 2011

TURKEY. AND GREECE. But mostly Turkey.

I can't type today so I may be editing a lot.
So here's my trip in a picture:













1: Canada (Vancouver airport)
2: Amsterdam (5 hour layover)
3: Turkey (staying there for who knows how many days)
4: Greece (fly out of Athens)
5: Amsterdam (another 5 hour layover)
6: Vancouver airport
7: Home

So continuing...
The first place I'm exploring in Turkey in a Turkish Bazaar! I freaking love the word Bazaar. It has two 'a's and it sounds cool. And Bazaars themselves are cool.
So I found tons of cool pictures of Turkish Bazaars from Google Images.
TURKISH DELIGHT FTW!!!!!!
OVERKILL 9000!!
These are evil eye charms. They're huge in Greece and Turkey, so I've heard.
So that's Turkish Bazaars.
I couldn't find much for Greece, but they do sell t-shirts, chocolate, mythological statues and books, and some other stuff.
Also in Turkey they're HUGE on selling pocket-watches and leather bound notebooks.
So I've written this all down, along with people I'm buying for.


ALSO, SONG OF THE...RIGHT NOW.
Blind Guardian-Wheel of Time [LINK-GO GO GO GO GO]
IT'S LIKE, THE BEST SONG! Of Right now that is, until I find a better song, which will be awhile. But definitely check out this song. It's amaaaaaaazing! I love it. XD

That's it for updates for now. I'll probably update again before I leave, or while I'm on my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment