Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welp, I leave tomorrow.

So tomorrow I hop on my airship and FLY! To Vancouver International Airport with my crap-load of homework and get on another airship and FLY! to Amsterdam then stay there for five hours, then get on another airship and FLY! to Istanbul.

I'm so excited it doesn't really feel like I'm going there.
Though I've never been on the 'flying sausage' (as my mom calls it) that goes from my city to Vancouver.
Here's basically what I do whenever I say 'fly':

But anywho.
I had a strange dream last night.
REALLY STRANGE.
It began with me on my trip in Turkey, but somehow I wound up in an old concentration camp called 'Primo Victoria', which is a song by Sabaton, one of my favourite bands.
Everyone in that concentration camp was basically a baby. A baby that looked bloody, deformed, and acted and talked like a normal adult.
And in this 'concentration camp' was basically just a couple bunk beds filled to the brim with the rotting carcasses of these 'babies'. I went to go find my camera because I wanted to a take a picture of something, and I eventually found my camera bag along with an old stuffed Eeyore that I have placed tight into a space on one of the 'bunks'. Instead of my camera though, I grabbed my Eeyore and told him not to stay in such places. Then I opened what would be my underwear drawer, which was just below me, and found a bunch of dead babies inside. These ones were actual babies though, not the ones in the 'bunks'. But the bunks turned out to be the other drawers of my dresser.
Then I woke up. And I'm afraid to look in my drawers, so I had to find some clean clothes from the laundry basket. It was pretty freaky.

And my fiddle teacher was ACTUALLY NICE TO ME THE OTHER DAY.
It was a miracle. Probably because I actually talked to him for once in eternity, and he felt that I was a nice person and decided to have a decent conversation, though it was short.
I'm still creeped out about that picture of him lying half naked next to his dog on Facebook. *shudder*

As for my math teacher, she's a bitch. To put simply.
She wants me to do math in a way that makes no sense whatsoever and I never get the answer right when I do it her way. So dad showed me his way, which was a billion times easier and faster. I wubbles dad. My math teacher got mad at me for not telling her that I was leaving for Turkey and Greece, but mom explained that she wasn't at the parent-teacher interviews where my mom explained to all my teachers that I was leaving. Then she got mad at me for doing it the way dad taught me. I told her that this way was much easier for me and that I did not benefit from her way whatsoever. I then proceeded to explain that outside of school, when I'm going to use math, I'm not going to show my work with every single damn step. I would simply find the answer, and when I do, figure it out to see if it works, and if it does, then yay. If not, then do it over again. It's not that big of a deal.
But no. She just has to whine and bitch about everything. Stupid shorty.

Ok, I've finished my rant. I feel better.
Also, I have about three more people I have to buy for in Turkey and Greece. This one guy always sits on the bus by me (so I call him bus buddy) and he's pretty cool even though we don't know each other. He was explaining to his friend that he wants a t-shirt from all the continents, and a t-shirt from America. I secretly wrote down to buy a t-shirt for bus buddy, then I will shyly offer it to him when I get back and build up the guts to do so.
He has pretty hair. I liek him.

I doubt I'll update tomorrow, but I will try to once I'm in Turkey or Greece.
And my sister gave me a letter and said I couldn't read it until I was on the plane from Vancouver to Amsterdam.
Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment