Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Egypt is not happy.

As we all know, Egypt is all like,






















Some holding signs, some holding weapons. Some holding signs that they're using as weapons.
But yeah. So Egypt is all raging and such about their government, and the guys is all like, 'Well Imma stay in office 'til September, lawl!'
Which makes me sad, because then people will continue revolting until that happens, and I was supposed to go to Egypt during Spring Break, but we may have to jump to plan B.
Turkey, Cyprus, and Greece.
I remember my dad (who is a firefighter, now the former fire chief because he retired) giggling about how they couldn't put out the fires in Greece, because you can't use water on a grease fire. I face-palmed.

But if I did go to Egypt, I wouldn't be able to celebrate Norwegian Constitution Day, because most people in Egypt are Muslims, and Muslims+Norwegians=no no. They don't like each other. To express myself, if I celebrated Norwegian Constitution Day in Egypt, I'd get shot. :(
And it wouldn't be make anything better. Imagine that you're yelling, revolting, getting injured, you know, stuff you do when your government decides to be a bitch, and then to add to that, you got some pansy from a country that is supposed to be pretty awesome, celebrating something from a country that you highly dislike.
Rage metre?


Rage metre. Like it? :D
I thought it was pretty awesome.

So yeah, that's basically how it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment