Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Molesting Shower Curtain

Mom went out and bought a new shower curtain for the upstairs bathroom. Our old one was pretty good but it was getting grimy and gross. The new one that mom bought was flimsy, thin, and didn't reach the bottom of the shower. Also, it tried to molest me.
I stepped in the shower this morning and some kind of force within the curtain caused it to drew itself towards me, sort of wrapping itself around my leg. I kept on slapping at the curtain, but it kept drawing itself back to me.





























































Yes indeed. I put shampoo bottles in front of the curtain as a barrier. Thank you shampoo, for keeping my mop of hair clean and nice smelling, and protecting me from rapist shower curtains.

So now my fluffy hair that makes me look like a poofy adorable kitten is all soft and manly smelling. I used my sister's hair-dryer. It works really well, but it makes your hair really knotted and difficult to brush. It pisses me off sometimes.
That's all.

Just kidding.
One more thing:
I'm in love with a Moldavian band called Sunstroke Project. Especially the violinist. I've been saving pictures of him on my computer. He's gorgeous. Lots of people like the saxophonist because he does an awesome solo in their Eurovision song, but the violinist is adorable. I could go on forever about how he looks but I have to win him over before my friend Tessa does. I showed her a video with him in it and now she wants to steal him....even though she's already obsessed with the members of the German band 'Cinema Bizarre'.
























^The gorgeous Anton Ragoza. ♥

And yes, I'm female and I use manly shampoo. Get over it. I like the smell of manly shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment