Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS

I haven't posted for a few days because I've been busy. But here's my Christmas inventory:
Cane sword, Boomerang, Pacman pajamas, Sketchbook, Charcoal sketchbook, Charcoal (for drawing), Chalk, more pajamas (from my sister), Leather Airship Captain jacket, two movies (one horror, the other comedy), a box of my favourite tea, $50 from one grandma, and $100 from the other, a Russian hat with a red plaid design, and I think that may be it. The cane sword is freaking awesome though. 

































That's the cane sword I got. Pretty, isn't it? I think so.

So the money I got from my grandmas I've saving for when we go to a huge tea shop some 750km away, and also because I want to buy a Viking sword/amulet of some sorts sooner or later. I like Viking stuff. Oh, and I got arrows for archery from my dad, and he just bought a quiver online for me because where I live, they only sell crappy quivers that latch on to your bow, whereas I prefer the kind that hangs from your side. And it's red too! (insert giant happy face picture)





















He's so happy he has smiley faces in his eyes.
There we go. His name is Joey. Hope you like him. 
(updates later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment